Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

blog post



On week 1 on Friday we started to design our class. We are designing our class because we want it like the Ngahere. Each student got to choose any animal and design it because after we were going to put our faces on it so people know who is in Te Ngahere. I made a pigeon but other people did other things like Thea did a tuatara and ondreous did a cockroach. Design our class was fun because we thought of ideas to put on our animal and we got to paint them too which was really cool to do. We did it like the bush Because our class is Te Ngahere. I love decorating our class.

2 comments:

  1. Hi ebony that looked so fun I hope you guys had fun 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Ebony!

    My name is Lila and I'm from Owairaka School and I'm a year 5!
    Wow! Thats really creative. What other stuff can you do?

    Ka pai!


    Blog you later!

    ReplyDelete