Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2021

Cool Tech

 In Te Ngahere the year 6 students went to Project Island Song while we went to technology. We did technology at Moerewa School, and the year sevens did cooking while the year eights did woodwork. I am a year seven and we made apple sponge with ice cream, we didn’t make the ice cream but we made the apple sponge. We started off by doing a quiz and gluing some sheets in our book before we cooked anything, then we had to fill in 2 sheets about cooking and what our expectations are before starting. We then had to peel apples, chop them and then put them to a boil. After that we were making a mixture of butter, sugar, one egg and flour. We also had an option to put chocolate chips too and we all added it in. It was super fun and it tasted so great, I will definitely trying it again. Have you made apple sponge before?


1 comment:

  1. Hi Ebony. My name is Kora and I go to Paihia School. I really like your blog because you told us what you did and basically how to make apple sponge. I like doing that kind of stuff with my nan. Have you ever made something else in technology

    ReplyDelete