Pages

Monday, August 2, 2021

Superb Dot Plots

\


My Writing: In Te Ngahere we have been learning about dot plots. A dot plot is a sort of graph we have been learning about. I learnt that dot plots are a type of graph and is often used to mark how far something is. In the worksheet there were two classes competing in throwing a tennis ball. Room one’s dot plot was already made and we had to make a dot plot similar to room ones for room two’s results. It wasn’t very hard but wasn’t easy, we had to create the dot plot from scratch and had to use how far room two threw to make the dot plot. 

In my DLO for the dot plot I didn’t explain it as good as the teachers DLO and it wasn’t very clear compared to the teachers DLO. I got very confused while explaining the true or false statements and didn’t quite understand. I think I could have explained a lot better than how I explained in my DLO and how I put down on my presentation my work. I liked doing the dot plot DLO, have you ever done a dot plot before?




No comments:

Post a Comment