Pages

Monday, March 22, 2021

My Food Web

 In Te Ngahere we have been learning about ecosystems, but what we are doing today is different. I am comparing my food web to my teachers food web a food web explains what producers eat, consumers eat and decomposers Another thing I have just noticed  that she has so much more arrows than me. Another one I spotted was that the colour actually means something .Same with how the arrows are pointed. Also I saw that the insects are the main one in the middle because it is the source of energy that goes in to every living animal. A food web shows what the animals eat and shows what eats it. My arrows are going the wrong way compared to my teachers. I really loved doing this food web. Have you ever done a food web chain before?






No comments:

Post a Comment