Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2021

Tricky Task Master


Hi my name is Ebony and in Te Ngahere we have been doing task master.

 A fun intelligent way to collaborate with our learning group! I enjoyed doing this task master with my group but it was a little hard. To play this game there are two runners and a drawer and you had to copy the teachers picture the best you can.  Also the drawer isn’t allowed to see the picture but there runners have to try and explain what  the picture looks like. The group with the most similar picture to the teachers wins. It was especially challenging trying to explain to Aaron where the smiley face goes and where the writing is supposed to be. But looking at the picture was pretty easy. Have you ever done taskmaster?


1 comment:

  1. Hi ebony i like your task master writing I think you put a lot of work into This and i think that you should keep doing the good work and I will blog You later Hemi from ahipara school

    ReplyDelete