Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2021

Different Online Relationships.

 In Te Ngahere we have been learning about online relationships, and how to keep safe with your online relationships. We are learning this because there are many things that can go wrong with a relationship online, such as: getting groomed, pedophiles and catfishing. They also can lead to being kidnapped. I think what I could do better online is make my captions of my post better and make it cyber safe for other readers to read by making it  swearing free and positive. I thought this interaction on how we have been learning about this has such a good impact on me because I can learn, and maybe save myself from possibly getting catfished or groomed by someone. Have you ever done something bad online before?



No comments:

Post a Comment