Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Fantastic Pizza Creator.


Yesterday we went to Technology in Moerewa. We did cooking with Whaea Dot. We made pizza and made the bread ourselves, we also chopped up all of our ingredients ourselves. Some of us had Oregano in our dough and some didn't use oregano. The ingredients most of us used were cheese, garlic, onion, tomato and pineapple. Some of us used spinach too. It took around 20-30 minutes to cook and we had it on 200 degrees. I enjoyed making the pizza but the  most challenging part for me was to get all the measurements correct.  I could have done my toppings better but I think I did the dough really good. Have you ever made pizza before? 


2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Ebony, my name is Azure, I am a year six student at Paihia School. I really like your blog about pizza because one of my favourite pizza’s includes garlic and oregano. I think your blog is really good because I found it very interesting to read. What kind of pizza did you make???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Ebony It’s Boston. I enjoyed your post about cooking because I think cooking is a very fun activity. This post reminded me of when I made a homemade pizza with my dad and we used tortillas for the bread base and we put spaghetti and cheese on top of the tortillas for the ingredients. What could have helped with your post was if you explained what the pizza base was made of.

    What’s your favourite food?

    ReplyDelete